Finally I’m back with a new post and this time its Lupe Fiasco’s new album Tetsuo & Youth. Now Lupe opens the album with Mural which is 9 minutes of rap which is done, with no hook and it endless. He raps about his brothers porn stash and how he went through it looking at the back pages especially. I love it!.
The album is a return to form from the rap star, its not as energetic as his Kick Push days but its much better. its more hardcore and more punchy. Now fans of Lupe will love this album and for me I’m liking the album. He has done the promotion for this album and has gone on record for this record and said that he has done his last album on Sway. and this is his last album on Atlantic after years of battle with the company.
The album is a big reminder of what Lupe Fiasco can do, and a big reminder that he is needed in the Hip-Hop game and that he shouldn’t leave. The man is very quiet on social media and i think that is something that is needed in the rap game, he may have his opinions on many different subjects but this shouldn’t stop fans from checking out his great album and liking what he can do.
03. Blur My Hands (feat. Guy Sebastian)
04. Dots & Lines
06. Prisoner 1 & 2 (feat. Ayesha Jaco)
07. Body of Work (feat. Troi & Terrace Martin)
08. Little Death (feat. Nikki Jean)
09. No Scratches (feat. Nikki Jean)
11. Chopper (feat. Billy Blue, Buk of Psychodrama, Trouble, Trae Tha Truth, Fam Lay & Glasses Malone)
13. Madonna (And Other Mothers In the Hood) [feat. Nikki Jean]
14. Adoration of the Magi (feat. Crystal Torres)
15. They.Resurrect.Over.New. (feat. Ab-Soul & Troi)